Everything we do is for our customers. We would not be where we are today without all of our customers, past and present. Read some testimonials from our amazing customers throughout Western New York:
Customer referrals mean the world to us.
Customer Reviews from Superpages.com
- ghicks176December 10, 2014CJ and his crew did a great job. We had a complete tear off, repairs, etc. By the end of the second day everything was cleaned up and hauled away. We are very happy with the work they did and our new roof looks really good. We highly recommend Aerial Roofing. Orvel and Gloria Hicks, Tonawanda.
- jsaunders1June 18, 2014Aerial Roofing completed a tear down and replacement of our roof about 2 weeks ago. CJ and his crew were prompt, very professional and courteous. I was extremely impressed with their teamwork; they completed the entire roof and part of the gutters on the first day! I didn't hear any cussing in all the chatter. The cleanup was excellent. The job was well done and I have had several compliments from neighbors both on the roof and and the performance of the crew. CJ had earlier done the estimate and spent over an hour with us patiently going through the details and options. He devised a solution to a problem area we had on one of the roof's valleys and then he personally joined the crew to fix that. I highly recommend CJ and Aerial Roofing & Exterior!
- mhaick309June 5, 2014My wife and I were/are very pleased with the installation of our roof. The job was completed in a very timely fashion. They cleaned everything up on the ground. We would highly recommend Aerial Roofing to anyone!
- moseyx2November 16, 2013I am really happy to recommend Aerial to anyone needing a roof, or outside work done. The owner CJ himself came out, spent an hour of his own time thoroughly explaining all aspects of the job to me, my wife, and even my 9-year old daughter! He looked in the attic, explained everything to me, and was courteous, respectful, and efficient. They worked from sunup past sundown, in the cold wind of November, and got the roof done perfectly. Then, he fixed some siding that had been warped for a couple of years just to be nice. Lastly, his price was astonishing! It was the best price of any of the eight estimates we got. It is refreshing to be treated the way I felt treated by CJ and his crew. Give him a call. I guarantee you will be happy with every part of the job. Eric Moseman, a customer.
- jimandmoblountNovember 15, 2013CJ came out personally to walk roof and put together a detailed, itemized estimate. He spent 1.5-2 hrs putting it together and going over it with me so I would have a full understanding of what materials he was using and why along with how the installation would go. Being detail oriented myself, I really appreciated the time spent reviewing everything. Aerial was 2nd lowest of 4 quotes with a 40% difference between lowest and highest. He was able to show me the value in what he was including vs. my low quote and even adjusted his price some to close the deal. The crew was in and out in 2 days. They cleaned up fully and left my house debris free both days. Could barely tell they were here. They even built up roof in a problem area to eliminate water running down a peak into a straight wall (what the builder should have done). Other quotes didn't include this. CJ is pleasant, professional, detailed and trustworthy. Roof looks great and I am confident it will last. I highly recommend!!!!!
- kscs27October 19, 2013CJ and his crew tore off and replaced our house roof two years ago and then just replaced our garage roof. I can't say enough about CJ (honest, punctual, reliable and nice!) and his crew (hard workers, clean and polite!) as they get the job done in a timely manner and really care about the customer. I guarantee you will not find a roofing company as reasonably priced and get top notch service! Aerial will not disappoint you!
- camrahapeOctober 15, 2013CJ and his staff replaced our roof a couple of years ago and we were so pleased we just had them back to do the siding on our house. We are so impressed-the house is gorgeous! Everything was done professionally in a timely and clean manner. We highly recommend them to everyone we know. You will not regret calling them for any job you have!!
- wwjd624August 28, 2013we had aerial roofing from newfane, ny come and do our roof. c.j. and his crew were very professional, they were clean, respectful, and fast. they did a great job and we were extremely satisfied. i would highly recomend them.
- anonymousAugust 27, 2013HIGHLY RECOMMEND: CJ was very professional with detailed contract. Crew was very professional and polite. Crew cleaned up after and left everything neat.
- dstarr073August 16, 2013My husband is currently in the Air Force and we had 6 estimates for a complete tear off and replacement of the roof. I'm truly impressed with CJ and his team, When we received the first estimate it was from CJ as the estimates came in the only thing my husband said is I want them, he knew he was leaving for deployment and needed a crew he could count on. They were very good showed up on time and did the job in a timely manner. Everyone was there cleaning up and fully explained everything to me as needed. Most of my neighbors have had new roofs put on and I watched the work they did and I would highly recommend this company to anyone. It is difficult when you have someone deployed and everything is left in your hands but I have to tell you I had no worries at all with Aerial Roofing crew and CJ. What a exceptional person to work with. He explained all that was needed and came and asked if I was satisfied with the work. Kidding I said I don't like the color we laughed. They are GREAT !!
- paluchfamilyAugust 11, 2013I had an awful time with other roofing companies, to the point I had to have my bank get involved to stop a scammer. Then I found CJ & his crew. CJ himself is an honest & dependable. He walked all 3 levels to inspect my entire roof & give advice. He even came in to give the estimate on my timetable. His crew were very professional & did a thorough clean up after every days work, which was important since we had 3 kids under years old running around after they left each day. The workmanship is excellent. Even though my nearly 100 year old house has many quirks, they took the extra time to get the fit & trim right. I have & will recommend them to others. His price was reasonable enough that i did do all 3 levels, replaced a skylight, & added a 2nd very large skylight to my 3rd floor. Vincent J. Paluch
- anonymousAugust 7, 2013I am so very happy that I had Aerial Roofing do my roof. CJ is very professional and accomodating. I also signed the contract the very day he came out. I had other estimates and he was the lowest. My neighbor actually paid more just for a front roof than I paid for a tear off on my entire house. I had birds in my attic and they made sure the birds were out before they covered my vent because I was concerned about them. Cj and his crew were polite and worked so hard. They cleaned up after and you would never have known they were there. I highly recommend Aerial Roofing.
- anonymousAugust 4, 2013I'm truly impressed with CJ and ariel roofing. We called him and the very next day he came to our house to provide an estimate. We were so impressed with his knowledge, his presentation and his price that we signed the Contract the same day !! He explained that he would be able to get it done between now and the next four weeks , which was fine as we were in no rush , but less then a week later he called and said he could come that Saturday!!!! the roof was done within a week from when we signed the contract!! His crew was friendly and respectable and they did an awesome job on the roof and cleaned everything like they had never been here. CJ is a real stand up guy with a quality or work you can't beat for a price that probably can't be matched! He is so knowledge and gave us great advice !! Ill be recommending them 🙂
- wydroAugust 1, 2013I recently contacted "CJ" from Aerial Roofing to get an estimate on a replacement roof. A few days later, he came over to my home and thoroughly inspected my roof. As we spoke, I just knew that I was going to choose his company to do the roof replacement, even before I received the estimate. He explained each step of the work that they were going to perform, for the entire roof replacement. The estimate he gave me was was fair and comparable to other quotes that I received. It took his crew less than two days to complete the work, tear off and replacement. I am completely satisified, and my new roof looks fantastic! I am highly recommending "CJ" and his crew. They made sure all of the mess was cleaned up and everything they moved was back in its place. I made the right choice in choosing Aerial Roofing & Exterior.
- anonymousApril 12, 2013CJ and his crew did an excellent job! I randomly called him after looking at many listings in the phone book. I was impressed from the very start. It was refreshing to work directly with the owner of the company for estimates, questions and scheduling. Crew was knowledgable, polite and attentive to details. My garage looks like it was recently built, and all they did was a roof, ventilation and gutters - superior work in my opinion! Awesome clean up job!!! The only negatives I have are that the crew was not professionally dressed and that some communication was done via text message. Call me old fashioned, but I still prefer to talk to the person responsible. However, neither of these picky complaints would prevent me from using CJ and his crew again in the future should the need arise. (Oh, and CJ answers his phone "hello," which I know sounds silly, but if you are calling a business and don't hear the business name when they answer the phone it could be confusing to some).
- anonymousApril 12, 2013CJ and his team are wonderful! It was refreshing to work directly with the owner of the company for pricing estimates, questions and scheduling. Crew, although not professionally dressed, were knowledgable, polite and attentive to details. Excellent clean up job. They did a spectacular job - I can't believe that the new roof, gutters, and ventilation are part of the previous structure - the entire garage looks like it was just built. Would definately recommend to others. Only things that were negative to me is the not professionally dressed thing and that some communication was done via text message. Call me old fashioned, but I think business should be done through face to face or phone. However, neither of those picky complaints would stop me from using them if needed in the future.
- anonymousApril 9, 2012C.J Martin and his crew replaced my roof, 2 sky lights and a few gutters last week. He did an amazing job. He was very professional, is estimate on material was right on. I would recommend him to anyone that wants good workmanship for a reasonable price.
- kjmcdMarch 31, 2012This company was recommended by a friend and we are really happy with the whole experience. The owner, C.J., spent a lot of time with us when he came to give us the estimate and provided a detailed, written proposal of the work to be done. Once the job was done, there were no 'surprise' extra costs. The workers arrived when they said they would, were courteous and accommodating. They completely cleaned up after themselves the first night, even though they were coming back the next morning. C.J. and his crew made the whole process extremely easy and painless and we couldn't be more pleased with the results!
- Guest91865March 31, 2012We just had our roof replaced by CJ Martin and his crew March 2012. First off CJ fully explained every detail of what they planned to do before they even arrived. In 2 days his outstanding crew of top notch workers tore off and replaced our roof and venting system. Clean up was immaculate! We are so pleased with the professional workmanship of each member of the Aerial Roofing team diplayed. Our roof never looked better. We would highly recommend Arial Roofing & Exteriors for your next roofing project.
- Guest75608December 14, 2011C.J. Martin & his crew replaced my entire roof in Nov. 2011. I was very pleased with their workmanship. Mine was a 3 day job and they cleaned up every night before leaving. C.J. took the time to explain the materials he was quoting and why some of those were best for my job. He also came back twice after the job was done to pick up material remnants on the ground & nail down a few shingles he felt needed attention. I was impressed by the work ethic & professionalism go CJ & his crew. I would definitely recommend his firm to anyone looking for a roof. Richard V. Amherst,NY